Integrative Reflexology Certification 24 CE
In this foundational certification course you will learn the basic techniques of foot, hand, and ear reflexology through the 4-theory approach to reflexology: structural alignment, zones, oriental meridians, and proprioceptors. This classic whole hand technique makes it gentle on the thumbs and fingers. In this class you will learn:
- An integrative reflexology approach to seeing the body in a whole way
- Factors that contribute to health and balance for yourself and your clients
- Cautions and contraindications to reflexology
- Proper body mechanics and structural alignment exercises
- Full anatomy lessons on the lower leg and foot including bones, muscles, and actions
- Training in reflexology for infants, children, pregnant mothers, the elderly, and the terminally ill
- Your clients will love the added bonus of spa reflexology with aromatherapy and foot scrubs.
- How to market your skills, along with access for “ready to use” Integrative Reflexology brochures and a listing on Claire Marie Miler Seminars
Course includes NEW EXPANDED 98 page manual!
- Each participant will locate all reflex points on the feet and demonstrate basic reflexology technique
- Completion of an in-class written exam
This is also available as a home study course.
Fees may vary depending on location. Go to Schedule for price.