Nurturing the Mother Fertility Massage Specialist Certification 24 CE
Now a stand alone on site certification training, this course is an extension of the fertility massage protocol taught within the primary Nurturing the Mother® massage training. Following years of demonstration models who conceived shortly after receiving a fertility massage during the workshop, this course expanded into a multi-faceted approach to a very emotional and personal journey. This course provides training in all aspects of the conception process, including how massage can enhance the success rates of pregnancy. You will learn to assist the client in reclaiming her reproductive body and her sacred sexuality on the journey to motherhood.
Some of our happiest success stories:
Sally Raspberry, NC LBMT has report in the summer of 2010, 4 out of 5 of her fertility clients had conceived
Lynette Ivanov of Lincoln, NE conceived the night of her fertility massage after three years of trying to get pregnant
Cinthy Getz Harner of Winchester, VA conceived after many years of trying within one menstrual cycle.
Ann-Marie Dameron of Kannapolis, NC successfully supported 10 out of 12 women using fertility massage techniques.
The MOM spa in Charleston, SC has reported over 30 successful conceptions (full term and healthy babies).
In this course you will learn:
- A combination of cranial sacral alignment holds
- How to use castor oil packs and colon cleansing
- Deep pelvic work to release congestion
- Uterine positioning techniques
- Reflexology for the reproductive, digestive and endocrine systems
- Female and male anatomy of the reproductive systems and what causes fertility challenges
- A comprehensive understanding of ovulation charting methods
- An overview of Assisted Reproductive Technology (A.R.T.) and how to work with clients receiving art.
- Aromatherapy for fertility, uniquely created by Cynthia Loving for Claire’s class
- Understanding the powerful emotional and spiritual aspects of the conception process
- How to market your skills, along with access for “ready to use” brochures and a listing on Claire Marie Miler Seminars
- Recommendations for support with OB/GYN’s, nutritionists, herbalists and acupuncturists
- How to teach partners to do fertility massage on each other either privately or in a Consciously Conceiving Couples workshop
Certification Requirements: As of 2013 the class has expanded into a 3 day 24 CE onsite certification.
Fees may vary depending on location. Go to Schedule for price.